Cloud-enabled drives for secure, real-time monitoring and control of pump status and performance
6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.
- MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for control and monitoring of Masterflex pumps
- Flow rate 0.0006 to 26 LPM with I/P tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, number of pump heads, and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode— continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Rugged housing is NEMA 4X (IP66) rated for washdown
- Open-head sensor stops the drive motor when pump head is opened—pair with an open-head sensor equipped pump head
- Push notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages
- Monitor and adjust critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel
- Constructed of powder-coated steel housing and anodized aluminum base with NEMA 4X (IP66) rated for washdown
- Ideal in process, manufacturing, and water-treatment applications where stainless steel is not a critical requirement.
MORE ABOUT THIS ITEM
These I/P® digital pumps give you rugged performance and precise digital control. These full featured drives are ideal for fluid transfer, dispensing, and metering applications in laboratory, process, and industrial environments including pharmaceutical, food & beverage, dairy, chemical, manufacturing, and water treatment.
Masterflex® cloud-enabled drives featuring MasterflexLive™ allow for real-time remote pump control and monitoring. Get real-time control of all pump parameters, including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more along with push notification alerting you to operation conditions and error messages.
Precision drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing by time or by volume. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Select tubing size and enter desired flow rate—drive locks in required rpm.